Monday, January 09, 2006

Wordpress

I have a problem with Wordpress, but totally not with you who use it.

1. I hate that I have to register for each blog. Why can't I have one wordpress user ID. KWIM?

2. User names are case sensitive. Bahhh. By the time I realize it's my user name entered wrong, I have already changed my password a dozen times, and ripped my hair out.

So that's it. just 2 things.
EDIT~ Sheesh guys! What I meant was, I don't mind registering I just wish I could do it once for everybody. But Moody and Amy who are smarter then me, told me to use the same id. Which I think I did, except maybe not on Brandee's!

James was awful at karate tonight, so as punishment he can't watch tv. But that is like punishing myself, because now he is sitting in my face looking and asking a million questions about the apartment/condo floorplans I have laying around.

It's time for dinner and then he has a bath and it's early bedtime. I have to pick up james tonight, greaaaat!

Oh and I rescheduled my Dr's appt for Friday. The 13th that is. I hope nothing goes wrong. I am not normally supsersticious but as I am already having bad luck I am a little weary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you are asked for a password in wordpress blogs its because the blog owner wants it that way , it is not standard.

Anonymous said...

You can use the same username and password for both mine and Moody's and actually you don't have to register with mine at all, even though you already did. ;o)

GypseeMommy said...

I get frusterated with it too. Problem is, when people have trouble with mine I don't know how to fix it.

Unknown said...

i don't require registration unless i start locking shit up or have the whole issue with the photo album. btw, you can use the same username and pw for each wordpress blog that you visit if it'll help you to remember it.