Monday, January 09, 2006

OMG I just ate a whole can of chili. By myself. That's sick!

I swear I have to be anemic. I am always craving something high in iron. (remember the whole head of broccoli a while back) I'll have the Dr do a finger prick on Friday. Ouch I hate finger pricks. (To ME) they hurt worse then true blood draws.

I was watching wife swap, but I turned it off halfway through. It was a pretty good episode but I wanted to read my book some.

I finished another length of my rag rug. I have no idea how many it will take, but I think I have a long way to go. It's super easy and not at all time consuming, but I can only do a few lengths at a time before I get bored with it.

The lady at work, (the one who I am trying to get crochet lessons from) is crocheting an awesome afghan. It is shades of brown and light blue (one of my favorite color combinations!) I only caught a glimpse of it as I was walking from the office (she was on break I was not) I would love to have one exactly like the one she is making. I am hoping that I can learn enough from her to make one, even if it's a little one.

I am waiting for CSI Miami and MTV's The Gauntlet 2. They both come on at 10 and are both new episodes, man I need a DVR. James and I are addicted to Flava of Love on VHI. I am memorized by the sheer grossness of Flav and James is intrigued by the nasty girls. I love that we watch it together and have so much fun doing so! It's a real bonding experience, lol.

It's only 9, I guess I'll work on my rug some more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl and I were just talking about how gross Fava is just last night. Its just ewwww!!

Bonnie said...

How funny amy! Between the fact that he weight 80 pounds (at best) has nasty gold teeth (probably as old as he is) and still wears afro puffs? I just don't find that attractive. But it does make for wonderfully enertaining reality tv, even if I am eating my pillow the whole time. I just can't change the channel!

GypseeMommy said...

OMG, I couldn't survive without my DVR, LOL. As for the chili, it must be something in the air because Terry made chili tonight and I hate 2 bowls! It was good, but I ate way to much.