Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My feet stink

I didn't wear socks today. I have been off since 1pm and just now took off my shoes. I guess I shoulda left em on, lol.

This whole house thing is really kickin my ass. There's so much info and questions and things to do. One good thing is......The loan we chose has a decent interest rate, so we won't be paying a fortune (as I was led to believe) What makes our monthly payment go up is the fact that we don't have a down payment. We have to have a PMI policy (mortgage ins) until we accrue 20% equity. Once that happens our payment will go down a $100 or so. We have 6 houses to look at starting tomorrow. I would love to find something for oh I don't know a 100 grand, but it's impossible.

Monday night I got like 4 hours of sleep and was dead on my feet all day yesterday, it was awful.

I am waiting for the guys to get back from the barber shop and then it's off to Karate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bon has stinky feeeeeeet, bon has stinky feeeeeet...

::singing::