Sunday, January 15, 2006

Mornin!

I woke up with J at 7 and couldn't go back to sleep. He is at work and Little J is watching TV. I tried to talk the man into getting me a newspaper, but I had already made him late by forgetting to put his clothes in the dryer.

Last night I looked up some info on PCOS, as Brandee suggested. When J got home he
said, "what's this? You don't have this!" Sometimes he can be the biggest moron. Just because I print out some information, (and my sis suggested this 3 months ago) doesn't mean I think I have something. I'm just looking into it, so I can talk to my doctor. My sister suggested it after I told her we have been TTC for a year now. (she's the only one who knows in my family) She reads up on all kinds of stuff, if you ever have a question there's a 95% chance she has an answer, but not in a know it all kinda way. She's always my first source for info.

I have found about 6 houses in our price range to look at, so we'll be contacting a realtor this week. I can't imagine being in our own home within a few months. It's fun to think about. By J agreeing to pay off the debt I am less concerned with the monthly mortgage, sure it will be higher then I want, but not much higher then our rent if we stay in this apt, and we won't be wasting all that money on CC bills. And we can always refinance. It's a fabulous feeling, knowing I might not have to spend the rest of my life in an apt.

I am so cold. It's about 30* right now and I try not to turn on my heat. I am fully clothed, but I had to turn it on to take the chill out. It's hard for me to get warm, which is why I hate being cold.

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

I'm glad you are looking into it. Honestly, the trouble getting pregnant was a big reason I thought you should research it. Better to be informed in my opinion. I understand J's panick though, men just don't seem to get "just researching" stuff like that. Anyway, good luck with the house search too. Everything will work out for the best :-)

Anonymous said...

I really hope you dont have PCOS! But remember, the symptoms of PCOS, vary from individual. You may have one symptom, all or none, and still have PCOS. I will keep you in my prayers!