Monday, January 16, 2006

I should be sleeping

I have the car, but J is getting a ride home. Too bad he didn't take a key, so I have to stay up anyway. :(

I think I am going to attatch a house key to his work set. It's never a definate that someone is willing to drop him off on Mondays, but I am tired of waiting up on the rare occasion that he does get a ride.

The really crappy thing is he has to open tomorrow, so I have to be up at 6:30 am. Doesn't that just suck? (for both of us, but at least he gets to sleep in until 7:30)

I am so freaking hungry. I will have to buy quick prep food tomorrow. Lunch meat or something. I hate cooking for just one person, and I am getting tired of 3 minute ramen noodles. I had the making of a BLT (my fav) but I lacked the bread. My dumb ass just went shopping on saturday, but didn't buy another loaf. I guess I thought saving that 88 cents would get me somewhere.

I am really in the mood for a Turkey wrap from the mall. Mmmmm. But it'll waste too much gas, drivin over there just for a damn wrap. I'll treat myself when I take Little J to get pictures taken.

Tomorrow while at work I am going to choose a lining and straps for my new bag. Maybe I'll actually finish this one.

Good night. J isn't here yet, but my eyes are tired.

No comments: