Sunday, January 08, 2006

Good morning!

I got out of bed about 30 minutes ago, but I have been up since 7:45.

Little James is a bundle of energy. I am trying to get him to practice his karate but it hasn't happened yet.

I am trying to summon the courage to walk to the newspaper stand. I am not sure how cold it is outside and I don't feel like bundling James up. Well, getting him out of his jammies and into clothes and a coat. I think I will have James bring me one when he gets off. I don't know why he doesn't just take the coupons/adds out of the one at work. I am sure he just throws them away, since he is the first person in and reading it.

I have decided what I am going to do with the holiday material I have. Since I think they are both too "busy" I am going to do strip of the print and then strips of solid, and keep them much smaller, like 12". I think they'd be really cute for a little girl, too bad I don't have one ;) My cousins' daughter's are still too young to like a bag (2.5 and 1.5) But ya know maybe my grown ass sister would enjoy them, since she is silly like that sometimes.

I think I need a cup of tea, my feet are cold. I have got to get more rugs for the kitchen and bathrooms. Speaking of which, I am going to make a rag rug. Just need to hit the remnant bins and the goodwill for cutable clothes. (anything can become a "rag") But since I never finish anything we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I so envy you're craftiness! I can't make anything, lol.