Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm complaining again

The dog that lives above us sheds onto our back porch. It's driving me crazy and I think I'll have to say something. If they were good neighbors (like me) they would lay down a rug of some sort. Hell I sprung for outdoor carpeting, me the queen of cheap spent $25 to cover the floor as to not disturb the people below......

Other complaint. Something smells outside. I am not sure where it is coming from. But it's a mix of old lady, powder and feminine body wash. EWWWWW. It's awful and I really wanted to sit outside. I can't even open my door.

End complaints*


James is passed out on my bed, he fell asleep watching animal planet. I cleaned the fish tank and did one load of laundry, but we are still having a hot water problem so I haven't much else. What's the point of washing things in ice cold water?

I did clean up the living room a bit, at least there's not piles of crap everywhere.

I went to Joann's yesterday and couldn't find anything to match the new fabric I bought. I was looking for something to line it and make straps with. I guess that bag will wait until I can find something that looks good. They had vases on sale so I got a new "ivy bowl," since I smashed my other one and another small vase to put my spider plant babies in. I added blue glass rocks and they look so cute. Since they only cost 50 cents each I am going to get a few more tomorrow. I have so many plant cuttings and I only had one small vase(the one I broke.) Until I bought the new ones I had them growing in a pickle jar, which worked but was ugly.

J Sr is working a mid shift today so I guess I better make myself something for dinner. J Jr already ate. Hmmm what'll I have. Chilly sounds awesome but I don't have any crackers, damn. I could make sloppy joe's but I don't have any chips, double damn. Salad it is......

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I really prefer living in an apt. because of the maintenance and everything, but having such close neighbors really sucks! We seem to have this luck that gets us the absolute worse neighbors ever too. One of my very good friends used to be my neighbor, so I tell her she's the only good one we've ever had, lol.