Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I guess there was a reason

For rescheduling my doctor's appointment yesterday. I got my "cycle" ( That's what James wants me to call it. He's so weird) this morning. And it came with a vengence. I don't know why the first few hours have to be so damn awful, but it has tapered off into something manageable.

I would have been so mad if I had spent $50 for the dr. and prescription. I am debating about going on Friday. I still want to know why I am not getting pregnant, but I should still be "cycling." Should I go or reschedule, maybe I should call the doctor and asks what she prefers. I'm not being silly, some dr's don't mind taking a look while you're bleeding, others do, I DO! So I guess I will call this afternoon and reschedule yet again.

J is off today but needed to go to work for something so he took little J to school. I want to go back to bed but cramps won't allow. I could clean but what fun is that? I think I will work on my rug and I bought some really nice material for a summer bag for only $0.80. It's a dark taupe solid and I am thinking I will trim it with chocolate and light blue. I already have a ribbon in mind. FUN! Also I was watching HGTV, it was a quilting show. Oh how I yearn for a quilting maching, if that wasn't the neatest damn machine I have ever seen!

Ohhhhhhh. I got the belt rack my dad made for james and it is beyond awesome. He made it so it can stand on it's own or hang on the wall. If it's on the wall the base becomes a little shelf. It's so nice. No one would ever think my dad made it. All those hoity toity's would LOVE it. I like it better then the one Karate sells, but maybe I am partial to it because it's hand made by dad and not $100! I'll try to remember to take a picture of it.

I had reece's peanut butter cups for breakfast, mmmm.

I'm off, have a good morning!

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

If I were you, I'd still see the doctor. And I am speaking as someone who spent 4 yrs trying to figure out why period was so screwy, only getting stupid answers from doctors, and then finding out the problem would've been much easier to solve earlier. And I wasn't even trying to get pregnant. Just my advice though. Something has got to be causing things to be off and it may be very simple to solve. But seeing the doctor while you're bleeding, nope I can't do it either!
Oh, and I can't wait to see the belt rack your dad made. That'll be something that's always special to him!