Monday, January 16, 2006

Mysterious rings

A few weeks ago something ate the finish off of our bedroom dresser. I went crazy trying to figure out what it was. I couldn't find anything that fit the ring, and everything that had been on the dresser was chemical free. Just now I noticed the salt shaker on it. James eats in there while he watches TV (the living room TV has crappy reception)The salt shaker is a perfect fit, but I want to know what the hell was on the salt shaker to eat my finish, but cause no harm to us. WEIRD, and maddening.

The real reason I am posting again is to show some photos.

When I made my sister a butterfly purse she was ecstatic over the material. She tried to think of something she could make with it but never came up with anything. BUT I DID. Saturday is her birthday and I made her some throw pillow shams. (and included the pillows.) I figure she can throw them on her sofa since most of her stuff is in the patterns color range.


This is material I bought to make a summer bag. Fabulous isn't it? I liked it so much that I didn't shirk at the $5 per yard price.

No comments: