Saturday, January 14, 2006

brrr

It was 70 yesterday and it has dropped to 40. I was in for quite a shock this morning. I went out in my t-shirt thinking it would be warm. But no I was hit with a nice cold wind. Luckily I had a clean sweater. (a thin one)


J and I have come to an agreement on the CC debt. Since we really do need two cars I am not that mad about having him use our tax refund, but the bills do need to be paid off. He agreed that we would use all his bonus checks this summer (unless it's an emergency) to pay the bills. FABULOUS. It will only take 3 of the six checks to pay off my debt. (and yes most of it's mine, not ours)SWEEEEET!

By having a 2nd car and paying off the debt, I will be able to work full time and not have to pay out so much in bills.

The only bad thing is our vacation. I am always nervous that I will get turned down for a job when I tell them I need a week off for a previous planned vacation. The bank tried to screw me (by agreeing and the conviently forgetting) and I swear the only reason they gave me the time off was because Gram had died.

I have to go to walmart because they charged me twice for something yesterday, J says they're not gonna give me my money back, but they better. And then it's on to Karate. Have a good saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that when a price comes up wrong at walmart they take $3.00 of the price you should have paid !!
So If you went to the register with a $5.00 t-shirt and it rings up $7.00 , as long as you tell them you know the "rule" you get the shirt for $2.00 !!!!
BUT no cachier will ever tell you that little detail they ONLY do it when you bring it up ;)