Sunday, January 01, 2006

James brought home the packet!

He aslo had to open this morning, after closing last night. I hate that BS. He didn't get home until 1:30 and then he had to be back at 8. Total CRAP!

I got an email from my dad syaing we put James' bike together wrong. (James noticed and fixed it on christmas) I thought it was funny that dad noticed from my pictures. We had the front wheel backwards. I didn't even know there was a wrong way to put it on, lol.

James took the rent check down already, since I forgot last month. I had it all ready and completley forgot. I put it in the box on the 3rd, but after they closed so I crossed my fingers that they wouldn't charge me. They didn't and now James has taken over the task of dropping it off. Since I can't be trusted ;)

I slept till 10 and then took a shower. It's a lovely day and I think we'll go out and practice the bike riding. James is like me, if he can't get something the first time he gets mad and doesn't want to do it. James sr lacks the patience to make him try. I have commited myself to ten minutes a day. I am sure he'll get the hang of it and if he's not overdoing it he might actually enjoy it. It brings back the memory of his frustration while learning to write his name. He'll get it after some practice. I am very calm (james sr is not) while I'm out with him. I don't want him to think I am mad that he can't do it. Everytime he cries and says he can't I tell him that's what he said about writing and now he does it just fine. So far it's working but he still won't stay on for long.

What a ramble! I also have to finish un-decorating for Christmas. I have most of the ornaments off the tree and the countertop cleared. Just have to stip the tree and take the lights off the back porch. Shouldn't take long. I just remember years past when the back porch was all decked out and it took forever to take down. Simplicity is Bliss!

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

This is actually a comment to the comment you left me, LOL. Our insurance is $450 a month (for 4 ppl) and its for United Healthcare which has good coverage but they find a way to deny your claims constantly! They are notorious for being a huge pain in the ass to deal with. So I will have to say that in my opinion, yours is still really expensive but atleast its for BCBS which has to be better to deal with! Still sucks though, doesn't it.