Sunday, January 29, 2006

J didn't get home until midnight and he was back up at 6:30. I have no idea why he had to leave so early. Even when he opens he doesn't leave until 7:30 or so. But he's off tomorrow, so at least he can get some sleep.

He turned the air on last night and it was freezing in here. He doesn't pay attention to what he sets it to (a standing argument) he just walks by and swipes it down, the lower ya go the colder it gets, so when he turns it on it'll usually run all night since it's set to about 60. That really makes me angry. I don't care that it's on but he could take the extra 5 seconds and set it to 75 or so. Especially with little James being sick, he doesn't need to be cold.

We took a hot shower to clear his stuffy nose, and now we're trying to get ourselves dressed. I wanted to go down and get a paper but now I don't feel like it. I hope J isn't working another long shift so that I can get one later this evening.

I am really hoping that the people upstairs won't renew their lease. I have a whole list of complaints (that I haven't complained about) and I wish we'd get somebody new up there. The last three years of apt living were so easy. The people upstairs walked heavy but were rarely home. We didn't have anyone below us (it was the model apt) It's been a year and I still haven't gotten used to the people upstairs. Oh well. If they don't move I will slowly make all my complaints known.

Now I need to go dry my hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we live on the bottom floor and the bitch above me is a drunk on section 8 with 6 f-ing kids , I can not even explain the amount of noise they create.
The fact that she is on section 8 means her lazy welfare ass pays very little of her own rent and that means they will not toss her sorry ass out no matter how many times I complain becasue they KNOW the state will always have that rent check to them ontime !