Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm boring

I typed a whole entry and then deleted it. I say the same thing every day and it's getting old. I mean does anyone really care how karate went or that I didn't clean even though I needed to?

My house is slightly cleaner then most days. I'll finish up tomorrow.

Barnes and Noble and books on clearance for $1. I bought two. I don't know why since I have been going to the library. I guess I just needed to buy something for myself.

I am debating on putting James in after care and working full time at Joann's. Two things are holding me back. They have karate day camps in the summer that I want James to go to (I'm not sure what time they are) The other is the fact that I hate one of the managers, the one I am always complaining about! The other day he told me to go to floral (I had just clocked in and the store had just opened) I said ok (not nicely) S. was counting the "bank" and it came up short. I offered to count it for her (I guess I was reverting to bank teller mode) The manager got all pissed off and said "it doesn't take to people to count a fucking drawer" (yep the manager cursed at me) I don't mind people that curse. I have the worst mouth. What I do mind is when people that are in management swear AT me. I twirled around and smarted off right back. I told him her drawer was short so yeah sometimes it does take two people to count a FUCKING drawer. I was so pissed. I don't think he gets me at all, cuz he just stared at me. I then told him I heard him tell me to go to floral and I would as soon as I was done there, I didn't need him hovering over me, doesn't he have a job he needs to be doing?

I just don't get this asshole. All the other managers, hell even the employees, are really nice. He just has a stick up his butt all the time. He is totally inappropriate and I don't know how he got a manager position. I KNOW I KNOW. When it comes down to it, it's him over me. But I only work 12 hours a week, who are we kidding? One more time and I'm out the door, let him find some other chick to fuck with. So yeah I guess I won't be switching to full time, but I may apply elsewhere. I wonder if they have an employee discount at Target. Wouldn't that be great?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Target has a discount but you should really go over his head and complain about the way he treats people (you).
As for if people care about what you type on here , its YOUR blog dont use itt o try and please people , use it to make YOU happy ;)

GypseeMommy said...

I always like hearing about your day, and yes even about how karate went, lol. I agree with Lori, don't you worry about writing what people want to read about. It's your blog and if anybody doesn't like what you type then they can easily close the window and not read it. Hell, like you all really want to know about my gynocology issues, LOL.