Sunday, January 29, 2006

I wonder why?

I want some cereal sooo bad. Weird I know. I guess I will go to the store when James gets home. I already did this pay period's major grocery shopping but we need a few more things, and now I've added cereal to the list. I also have to stop at Sam's for water, juice boxes and egg-rolls. I LOVE egg-rolls and it's cheaper to buy them in bulk.

Tomorrow is library day. I took James' advice and only get a few books at a time, this way I am better about bringing them back on time. We're back to our routine, before I started working we went once a week. The library is 2 streets over from the complex so it makes it so much easier to get there. (they were remodeling and the one we were using was about 10 minutes away, but on a VERY busy road)

I have to send my sister her birthday box, but I haven't found a box big enough for the pillows. I should have sent the shams and given her a gift card to buy the pillows. The whole effect is better if you see the pillows in the shams, so I decided not to. I may just wrap them in brown paper. I also have some things to send to my nephews.

I have a few things to sell on Ebay, but I don't know that I want the hassle for just a couple dollars. I have some patterns that I never used (and I don't think I'll ever get around to them) a couple pair of shoes I bought for little James but he never wore, and a few other odds and ends. In total it only adds up to about $25 worth of stuff (remember I only buy stuff on sale) so I may just hang onto it for now.

James has Karate tomorrow night (as you all know) and it's time for him to get a new patch. He has 4 "victory" patches he needs to get. To earn a new v-patch he has to earn 25 stars. He gets stars for doing well (school home or karate) This will be his third patch and he will have to earn 50 stars this time (to get to the 4th.) But to actually get the patch he has to bring someone to watch a class. James said he would ask his brother. I am not sure he'll be able to make it tomorrow but I am hoping for sometime this week.

I am in the mood to make another bag, but don't have any reason to. So I just keep going through all my fabric. I think I may get some foam and make a coushion for our bench. But I am undecided since the dog hair issue.

For right now I am going to drink my tea, and dream up a reason to start a new bag.

No comments: