Monday, January 16, 2006

Mmmm, taco bell

The smell of taco bell is wafting in my back door and now I kinda want some!

Today my manager called me back to the office, and I thought my seasonal job was over. When I first got hired I asked him if there was the possibility to stay on as part time, after my 90 days. He said no, because I only work 3 hours a day, he just didn't need me. Sooooo. He doesn't need me but he wants me to stay. I am such a good employee that he made an exception, lol. I agreed to stay as long as he needed me too. But I am still looking for a full time job w/ better wages.

I am one step closer to a real estate agent, just have to call her tomorrow to schedule an appt, and let her know the properties we're interested in.

I have not made a dr's appt, but I promise I will. James is breathing down my neck too. I agreed that if we don't get pregnant this month I will go in and demand every test available!

I work 4 days this week, because they have 2 on vacation (remember I was down to 3 days) I don't mind since really, but if we get a house I will really have to work 40 hours. And I don't mind that either. I was worried about Being able to take James to karate, but we have since figured that out, and since it was my only concern things are fine now.

Time for me to eat dinner. But I have no idea what to make. I don't have anything that is "quick" :(

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

Mmmm, taco bell. Now you're talking!

Unknown said...

sandwiches are quick. :)