Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm in NO mood

First we had two hours of karate, by the end of the second class james was getting nutty, so I am at my wit's end. I come home and find NO parking (as fucking usual) and some asshole took up two spaces. ASSHOLE. I am leaving a note on the car and I am complaining to the office. There is never enough parking back by our building and a few of the tenants make it worse by parking their cars all willy nilly. The spaces are pretty tight so if you aren't perfectly even between the lines the space next to you is impossible to fit into, even with a small ass Kia. So after I found a space I came inside to find they haven't come back to fix my water heater and the man upstairs has his bass thumping too loud for my liking. I will be calling corporate if they don't fix my damn water heater or at least come back and look at it again tomorrow, but I won't complain about the man upstairs. It's not something he does often, it's only 8pm, and he never complains when James has his surround sound on (which is also too loud for my liking) He may be a pain in the ass but I'll bite my tongue.

Holy crap, little james is wasting the precious bit of hot water he has for a bath, gotta go.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

We live right beside of the "over flow parking" and we still can't get a freaking space half the time. Kinda makes you wonder how many damn cars these people have to fill up the parking lot.