Friday, January 27, 2006

Time to kill.

I got up at 6:45 because James has to work. I went to wake him at 7:15 and he says he works a mid today. Wish the jerk had told me. I got up an hour early. But I really woke up at 6 because some asshole was walking their yap yap dog and what was it doing? YAPPING. Right outside my window. If my window was easy to open I would have cursed at them.

I vacuumed my back porch and took the contents to the office. The look on the manager's face was a priceless mix of disbelief, shock, and disgust. She kept it to show the guy upstairs. James was really pissed, I guess he didn't realize how bad it was, since I have been cleaning it up before he saw it, in all it's nasty glory.

We haven't found a house or a condo that we like or is in our price range. Once you add the insane monthly HOA fees to the condo price, the monthly bill is twice what we pay now, NO THANK YOU! We will sign a 7 month lease here, even though I am tired of it I don't want the hassle of moving and new deposits and such.

I guess I ought to get moving now. I want to make out my grocery list.

No comments: