Saturday, January 07, 2006

Brandee made me laugh when she said, "I guess that's freezing for you" I get cold easily even though I lived 18.5 years of my life in Northeastern Ohio. I'll never get used to it. If it's not at least 60 I'm cold.

I can't believe it's 4pm. I have done like 6 loads of laundry. Mostly linens. I hate stripping the beds, especially James'. It's really hard to get the liner on, since it has such deep pockets (to cover most of the backside too) and the car bed doesn't make it any easier. I long for his easy to maintain crib mattress. But as much as a I hate it not cleaning them is disgusting.

I have been tired all day. Even though I got a good night's sleep and ate breakfast and lunch. James has been eating non stop since he woke up. 2 bowls of grapes, ramen noodles, a goober grape sandwich and 2 bologna sandwiches. YIKES. He's in my ear right now saying "I'm hungry"

I think I may take a nap. We still have about 4 hours (at least) before James gets home from work.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I've never gotten cold easily until lately, so maybe its my body getting ready for FL, LOL.