Friday, March 31, 2006

I still have a headache but I have no idea why. I've never had one that lasted for more then a few hours.

I was the only cashier at work and I like it that way. I don't get sent to stock and I don't have to listen to other people talk about their lives. (don't get me wrong, sometimes I like these stories) But it still doesn't make me want to stay there any longer then I have to.

We made it to Hobby Lobby and all their paper was on sale. The stacks of paper are $2 cheaper then Joann's which made the deal even sweeter. I Want to go back for more, but I don't think they'll have any. I took the last ones of what I wanted and I doubt they've restocked it since last night, but I could be wrong.

I am waiting for my phone service to be connected. Today was the day but it's still not on. How hard is it to flip the switch or press a key????? Not that I have anyone to call but still, lol.

James has been helping me with my SB pages. He is really creative and that is SO helpful. Now I just need Darlene's help in choosing embellishments. I am really excited about it. I am not going crazy and buying tons of stuff though. I just took out my favorite photo's and bought paper accordingly (it's on sale this week) And then I will just to one layout at a time.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Terry helps me with scrapbooking too. He does a lot of the trimming and stuff because he has a much steadier hand than me. I am so addicted to it though. I've really burnt him out so I'm trying to lay off a little for now. Oh, and I don't do many embellishments either. I get annoyed when my pages don't lay flat, so I just put flat stuff on my pages. I am soooo anal about some things, LOL.