Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm over the blah's for now

But I am still thinking of my friend. So many thoughts ran through my head, but mostly I just want to help her. There is nothing I can do. This guy has her wrapped around his finger. I would gladly let her and her son stay here. I would gladly deal with two children, just to make sure she was ok and that her baby had a better chance of staying in her womb a little longer. but that is not an option. I talked to James about it and he knows how I feel about her, and would never tell me that she couldn't stay here. But the fiance is not going to allow that because who would take care of his other 4 kids? And what happens after the baby is born? There is no telling how long she could be in the NICU, which means a longer stay for my friend. The whole situation sucks and then of course there's my feelings of frustration over the fact that I am TTC yet still have to be the kind, caring friend.

No comments: