Sunday, March 12, 2006

What a pair

I was talking to my mom about the trip. I told her that it was 5.5 hours one way and she was horrified (seeing as she will already have been in the car for 15 hours) So as she was canceling the trip my Dad was in the background saying "Bonnie.....Goes this way....interstate....Shorter" The .... Are parts I couldn't hear because my mom was telling him to drop the subject (mom)"it's too long.....TOO LONG.....Not going.....LET ME ....TAKE CARE OF IT.....So anyway!" They crack me up. But at times it's frustrating because I am both of them combined!

Mom is not coming but she said something about coming down with dad. So as she doesn't know about our surprise {that may not happen} trip in may, she is already planning their trip down. I really want to go up so I can see EVERYONE in my family, but if I can't at least M&D will come down. I wonder when she wants to. I told them that from now on they should come in March since the weather is so much cooler.

It's Sunday and I have much cleaning to do. I did the backporch(big deal) and James' bathroom. I've been washing linens all morning. It never fails that every blanket in the closet must be used. I don't know why one blanket per person isn't sufficient. (I am guilty of it too. I get hot and reach for a thinner blanket, but don't do anything with the other one) James cleaned the kitchen so besides loading the dishwasher that's done. I guess I just have laundry, vacuuming, and our bedroom to clean up. Not to bad. I cleaned Little J's room (just a bit) It's not spotless but at least you can see the floor. We'll finish that up tomorrow.

He is coloring with his color wonder stuff and listening to the TV. It'll be nap time soon, and then I will be able to vacuum the living room.

I checked HOBLOB's sale add and they don't have anything I need on sale, but their Poster's are 1/2 off again. I want two more for Little J's room. Both maps. One world, one US w/ state capitals. I don't know that I have the wall space for them as he already has one whole wall filled with educational posters (like classroom ones) They also have some of their Easter stuff on sale. DARLENE wanna go? Lol!

No comments: