Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My teeth hurt

But first, as we were getting ready to get groceries last night, Paula Deen was making "applesauce bread." I grabbed the recipe off FN's website and James made it for me. It is AWESOME. Not very "apple-y" but delicious none the less.

I had my dental cleaning today and though my teeth are VERY clean, they are a little sore. I really like our dentist but I don't think my teeth should hurt after a cleaning. They didn't with our other dentist.

James is going to his mom's to fix her door and I am going to the mall. How is that possible with one car you ask? I am going to walk. It's a lovely day and exercise is good. I would go to his mom's but she won't be there so no need.

We have karate tonight, so it's not going to be a very "fun" day off. I don't consider it "fun" unless we get to do something together that doesn't include W*lm*rt or W!nn D!x!e.

Tomorrow Darlene and I are going to go to Hobby Lobby. I CAN'T wait. I don't know why I love that damn store so much. I am also taking the car in. I don't feel like it though since I think they're going to tell me nothing is wrong (again) which will make it a waste of my time, but I guess it's good to document it for if the sucker blows up on me or something. James wants to once again trade it in (trial #4) I am not optimistic about it and he is mad. But after 4 attempts why would I even dream that someone is going to take the car and pay the rest of our current loan without tacking 95% of the balance onto the new loan. I don't want to be upside down on another loan. I'd rather just pay this car off (even if we don have 2 more years) Yes that's right we have the crappiest most expensive loan ever, but when you need a car you take what you can get.

So anyway, I'll stop rambling now.

No comments: