Monday, March 20, 2006

The dishes are screaming to be washed.......

I called the insurance company today and they will pay for any testing until an actual diagnosis of infertility is given. let's hope that we don't get to that point. Let's hope that it's my weight, or something else fixable. And can I tell my dr this so she won't give me a diagnosis too soon? Whatcha think????

Today we had Karate and James did really well. he is the only one is the "tiny tigers" class that is a camo belt, so when he does his form he's one-on-one with the instructor. I have decided that I only have a problem with Sparring on Saturdays when boxing boy comes to class. It's a "family" class so it's for all ages (even though he's only 6, he's a hellion) This saturday they told the kid 4 times to watch himself and he still punched like he was Mike Tyson. I have decided that we will just leave before sparring and of course I will tell them why.

James cell phone is all messed up so I am gonna take it to get fixed tomorrow. According to their website I am supposed to get repair for free, but a few months ago one of the hinges broke and they charged me to fix it. But maybe that was before they merged with another company and the repair plan changed. Let's hope they do it for free. As of right now it won't turn on, even though the battery is fully charged.

I switched my polygraph test to wednesday morning because James has a conference call at 5pm. If I am not here to intercept the kid things will be crazy. He doesn't know how to be quiet when we're on the phone (I remember being the same way as a kid)

Since little J is on spring break I think we will go play putt-putt on wednesday. he has never been but has been asking to go.

Thursday Darlene and I are gonna make some paper bag scrapbooks, among other things. She's got me interested so I may start a full size one sometime soon.

Time to get James' "work" ready for tomorrow. I don't know why James Sr can't get it out, as all I do is pull pages from his workbooks.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If its PCOS, and I dearly hope it isnt, they dont have to list the DX as infertility. Although PCOS is common with infertility, just because you have it, doesnt mean your infertile. If that even makes sense. Because PCOS is such a broad spectrum, it doesnt always inflict every woman with the same problems. But as I said in my email, be sure to clue your doctor in on what your insurance said. Tell her to specifically NOT list the DX as Infertility. There are other options..

GypseeMommy said...

I agree w/Jamie. I would ask the Dr specifically to not diagnose as "infertility" if possible. Like she said, if it is PCOS (and I too REALLY hope it isn't) then that doesn't necessarily mean infertility. I got pregnant with both of my girls with no problems at all, but was diagnosed w/PCOS 5 yrs later. I'm glad to hear that ur insurance is going to cover the testing though. That's one less battle anyway! But we'll still just hope that once you lose a few pounds then your ovaries will wake up and you'll be pregnant in no time :-)