Sunday, March 12, 2006

Question of the day

Soooo I just got done with my bed linens and now I would like to take a survey.

We have 11 freakin pillows. 11!!!!!! Why do we have this many pillows. I use two and James uses three. That's six extra pillows taking up space. God forbid I ever try to get rid of any (unless I buy new to replace old) James would have a fit.

HOW MANY PILLOWS (not decorative throws) ARE ON YOUR BED COMPARED TO HOW MANY YOU ACTUALLY USE AT NIGHT. Leave me a comment, I am very curious........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 and we only use 4

GypseeMommy said...

We've only got 4 and we use all of them (2 each). But actually, I want more pillows on the bed, but Terry doesn't. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

We have six actual full size pillows. Two have the shams that match my quilt, two have the cases that match the sheets, and two are hunter green pillow cases. Then we have two "travel pillows" in hunter green cases. We both sleep on the full size hunter green covered pillows, and the hunter green travel pillows at night. I dont have decor throw pillows that match this quilt, but I do have them to match a few other quilts I have.

Bonnie said...

Brandee I'd gladly share mine with you :) It seems I buy new and the old somehow stick around. And then everytime we buy a new blanket we get new shams, which means we buy new pillows, it's an awful cycle.

I wish mine were like Jamie's all nice and matching. Mine are an assortment of different cases.

Anonymous said...

Mine only match, because I buy quilts within the same colors I already have, or buy sheets only in colors that match the quilts. I am a sheet snob to..nothing less then 600 thread count, EVER. I always thought there wasnt a difference. But there totally is a major difference. But the key to good sheets, is buying them on sale. I never pay full price.