Monday, March 13, 2006

Damn car

I am SO sick of our car. And what is even more maddening is the fucking dealership. We bought new tires in Sept. 12,000 miles ago. And the back tire has a huge bulge and is worn down to the thready part (sorry I don't know the real word) The bitch at kia says we should have had our tires balanced and rotated twice already. (I find that hard to believe but I could be wrong) All I wanted to know was if I was going to be the one footing the bill. So far it appears I am and let me tell you I will not buy another fucking tire from them. The factory installed tires lasted for 38,000 miles (and I only had them rotated twice) and were not as worn out as this one. I am really angry about it and there's not a damn thing I can do besides be in a bad mood about it. A REALLY BAD MOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! We have our tires rotated every 3,000 miles, but thats because its free. We got brand new Michelin all weather tires on the truck last year, at Walmart. They were a GREAT buy, and they even balance and rotate them free every so many miles, as long as you keep your receipt. I would definitely shop around instead of buying tires from a dealership!