Friday, March 10, 2006

Brandee

I forgot my login info for your blog, is there a way to pull it up for me?

This was my reply to your comment about my shopping. (I thought it sounded a bit sarcastic so I must tell you I didn't meant it to. I really don't know how you'll survive!)

Brandee: G'ville doesn't have a super WM??!!!! OMG how will you survive? I'd die.

I get all my meat from Winn Dixie and I try to wait for stuff to be BOGO and then I buy it for the month (since all the meat I buy goes on sale like that at some point each month) Publix has BOGO as well, but it's a very expensive store, even when stuff is on sale. You know G'ville isn't that far from ME! Yay!!!!!

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I've got you covered :-)
I'll email you right now, but if you don't get it then I don't have the right email addy for you so let me know if you don't.