Friday, March 24, 2006

I wanna make something

I am feeling creative but I don't have anything to do.

I cleaned our bathroom, took a shower, and did a few loads of laundry. We've eaten lunch and I am gonna put james down for a nap in a few. He's being really loud and it's starting to get to me.

I am making a pot roast for dinner. I'll start that around 3. I haven't made one in the crockpot that tastes as good as my oven cooked ones, so I've given up on it. It does come in handy for boiled peanuts though, lol. And it'll be good for cider this fall. Yeah I am thinking ahead.

I'm gonna go through my fabric and find something to make. Even if it kills me, lol!

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Oooh, email me and tell me exactly how you do the peanuts! Terry and I both love them, but I didn't know what I needed to do to fix them at home.