Friday, March 03, 2006

busy busy busy

but not really.....

The bank thing yesterday???? Just filling out an application and taking a personality test. DAMN! I was hoping for an interview. HR said it'll take about a week for a call back, but they called me this morning. NO MESSAGE and NO EMAIL. I am wondering if they really meant to call. James told me to call her and leave a message. So I did, but I don't feel good about doing that (remember I may be a smart ass but I am also shy and reserved.) I just said that if she didn't call in error that I was home and available to take her call. We'll see, I could really use this job.

I went to Hobby Lobby today. I was so excited that I could have rolled around on the floor (little J too) It is MUCH bigger then the one in gulfport (and that was one BIG) but the fabric section is MUCH smaller. Not that I care too much about that. I bought two new prints (1/2 off) and I am waiting for the frames (poster ones) to go on sale next week. I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY! I noticed a book at the checkout written by the founder. I am interested in reading it, but not paying a fortune ;)

It's a gorgeous day. It has been all week. Wednesday James was off but had some things to do and the same for me yesterday. We were all ready to go to the zoo when I remembered I had a car appt. The gas gauge was being screwy again and guess what? They had to replace it AGAIN. It just happened a few months ago, weird.

Besides that not much going on. The weather is fabulous and I think I am gonna start taking J to the beach after school so that I can get some color. I am also signing him up for swim lessons at UNF. The campus is a block away from our house which is fantastic.

Time for lunch. And little J is nagging me, lol!

No comments: