Friday, March 17, 2006

Me busy?????

Tuesday:James didn't even bother taking the car to the dealership. Since they've been shady about most things why even waste the time. He got a used tire for now. Funny because I was once quoted as saying (in total disgust)"WHO would buy a USED tire?" It is recommended to change all 4 tires at once, which is why J chose to get a used tire, and the one he got is in better condition then the 4 we have now that were just purchased 12,000 miles ago :( We are going to get all new in a few months, along with an alignment just in case......Wouldn't want to get screwed again. But this time we're buying from Sam's Club. They have an awesome tire protection program.

My dr's appt went fine. We have begun the road to infertility treatment. But my Dr. seems to believe that my weight is the major factor, since it's the only thing that has changed since I had little J. She said losing at least 10 pounds might help my ovaries start functioning normally, but we have not done any of the major testing to see if that's actually the problem. At the start of my next cycle all the testing will begin. And that's just 2 weeks away so I better call my insurance to see what types of tests they will cover. She said they will not cover the test James needs to take so that's $100 out of pocket (and the car fund) so far. Of course he thinks it couldn't possibly be him that's the problem, lol.

I have begun the quest for weight loss. I don't eat much but when I do the portions are usually twice the serving size and not the healthiest things to be eating (IE Hamburger Helper) So I have been cutting the serving sizes. I eat 1/3 the recommended size. I have started eating breakfast and lunch as well. I cut out ALL fast food, sugary drinks, and other junk.

Wednesday: The boy's dental visits went fine. For some reason they didn't charge us for James' filling, so I am sure once it goes through insurance they'll bill us. It was nice to have the extra $50 for awhile though! Since James was off we took our usual drive downtown (I love driving around) He took me to see the "Treaty Oak" It's a HUGE oak tree and I believe the story goes that it was going to be cut down and a reporter made up some story about it being given to someone in some treaty, so it couldn't be removed. (I didn't read the history, I was too busy taking photo's, which I tried to upload but blogger is being stupid) Karate as usual.



Thursday: I applied for another job online and ten minutes later HR called me in for an interview. I scrambled to get ready but made it there with time to spare.(I was nervous about it taking to long since I had to get J Jr at one)I passed the personality test and I have a polygraph test(holy crap)on Tuesday. Of course I won't be lying but I may not get the job either. Not that I care too much if I don't. I also have another job option and I have to call the woman for that on Monday. Both pay well so I hope I at least get one of them.

We went shopping with Darlene. The usual Hobby Lobby, which reminds me I need a Sunday paper, and AC Moore, which is another craft store. They had a really cute Kid craft going on. Little baskets of gold (candy) for St Patrick's day. The girl helping with the craft was nutty and annoying but James and AJ had fun decorating them.

Friday: Hmmm. What happened? I worked by myself, which I kinda liked. No one could send me off to stock and it was quiet. After two days off I was tired and not in the mood to be chatty. Of course I was nice to the guests although some undeserving. I took J JR to B.A.M because their train table has more trains then B&N. Also it has been really quiet in there the last two time we have gone, which is nice. I don't like when stores have a lot of people in them. He was hungry so we ate at Taco Bell (He, not me) and then went to the beach to play on the playground until it was time to get James.

Saturday: Karate, And then we met up with Darlene and her friend at AC Moore. We had lunch and let the kids play. We met up at the mall across the street and by the time we got through Target the kids were getting nutty since they hadn't napped and it was almost 4pm. James threw a fit over a toy motorcycle so I left rather abruptly.

And now we're at today. I started this two days ago but had so much going on that I never got to finish it. I have a lot of cleaning to do and then I am going to go get a paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS)))