Friday, March 24, 2006

and an even better day today.

I didn't feel like getting up this morning, so James drove himself to work. I got up to realize we have a half roll of toilet paper. GREAT! Talk about rationing!

Then little J locked my bedroom door (he's not in there) and there is no key (well you know those little flat thingies) I'm in my underwear so it's not like I could call maintanance. I finally got it open with James cooking thermometer. Everything else was too big for the hole.

Then the dr. called me to say the surgery center (HSG TEST) has no available appts for this week, so we'll have to do it next month. But she's on vacation next month around the time that I might get my next cycle so we'll have to do it in MAY! WTH....
So James can take his sweet ass time getting his done, which he is not looking forward to. We're hoping that just by charting a bit better and using and Ovulation kit we'll get lucky. I am still sticking to the hope that we were just not "doing it" at the right time of month, and not enough. lol.

This months cycle is gone. I only had it for a total of two days. CRAZY. Normally (even when it's irregular) it's 4 days and 1 day spotting.

I have laundry to do. I cleaned yesterday because Darlene came over. Which I had fun putting together the little scrapbook. It turned out really cute, now it just needs pictures. We got lunch and ran to Joann's. The day flew by, it's amazing how fast it goes. Before we knew it, it was 5:30. I am definatley gonna have fun starting a scrapbook. Darlene has so many cool accessories. I am gonna pick up a few little things but since I only worked two days this week my spending money is a lot less then usual.

Now onto my laundry.....

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

Warning, scrapbooking is VERY addictive, LOL. I was never even interested until I decided to put together one for the grandmothers this past Christmas. Now I can't stop! I've even started investing in Creative Memories cropping tools which are rediculously expensive. So be careful, or you'll get hooked just as bad as I am ;-)

On a more serious note, I'm so sorry things are delayed for your testing! We'll just have to cross our fingers and pray REALLY hard that you're pregnant by May and don't need it done :-)

Anonymous said...

Scrapbooking is something I just havent grasped yet. I think its because I dont have anything to scrapbook about..except my dog lol. Sorry everything is put off even further. That sucks. Hang in there though, and keep focused! ((HUGS))