Saturday, March 11, 2006

Soooo

Thursday was a busy day. Darlene and I did some shopping and the kids had fun playing. I skipped the car appt because they told me unless it was actually cutting off at that moment there was nothing they could do. I wasn't gonna waste my whole afternoon so I gave up. Because I was so busy having fun with Darlene I was 30 minutes late getting James and he wasn't too happy about it, lol.

I was the only cashier at work yesterday and except for a few too many people calling things went fine. I did have an old bitch try to yell at me but I put a stop to it quick. You're not gonna scream in my face just because something out of my control has pissed you off. As soon as she saw I wasn't having it she backed off. I called the manager and let her deal with it.

I did all my grocery shopping, paid my bills, balanced the accounts and still have some money left over. Quite a bit in fact, until I realized I forgot about Karate. But it's still more then I thought we'd have. James has a dentist appt to get a filling replaced, so we'll have to pay our deductible on that, and then I have a dr's appt. That's $80 or so between the 2. Then I have the usual bills plus James wanted to pay off one of his CC's in full (it's one of the lower ones) So I really thought we'd be living on Ramen Noodles for two weeks. I was pleasantly surprised. And the best part is I have no desire to splurge on anything.

We have Karate in a few, I have to wash the car (drive thru this time) and then clean the house. I bought a new mop (remember James through mine away because it needed a new sponge but he thought it was just a crappy one) I got the EXACT same one, except this time I bought a replacement ahead of time. I did all my shopping and only spent $80. Awesome!

I guess I should get ready now.

No comments: