Monday, March 27, 2006

Here's what I wanna know

Do ya'll not remember my URL and then search for random things you remember me speaking about. For instance googling "Dryer Sheets, Bounce Scent" "fate, tire" or "target Clearance" or are complete strangers really searching for information like this? Weird.....

Today was not very productive. Instead of going to w@lm@rt to do all my shopping I actually went here and there and everydamnwhere. I see now why people add match at W@lM@rt!!!! Tar get had laundry soap and "Dryer Sheets, Bounce Scent" on sale for $3 each. SWEET! And then W!nn D!xie had grapes on sale. But I came home with nothing else on my list.

After I picked up the boy we went shopping, grabbed lunch and went to Karate. We picked up a pizza and James from work so he could have the car (it's an open to close shift) now we're hanging out. Little J is making a picture out of foam shapes and I am nursing a really bad headache.

The other Job I had (the polygraph test) called today to talk about hours. I had listed I was available 8-5, which is already 45 hours a week. She asked if it was possible to work as late as 8 pm and come in at 7:30. UMmm yeah right. I don't mind the 7:30 or the 50 hours I'd be working but working 60 or more, NO WAY. She said it would only be for a few weeks but we all know how that ends up. A few weeks turns into forever and even if I wanted to I can't. I am not going to spend every waking moment working and letting someone else take care of my son. I want more money but not that badly! The condo job is still an option, so I am still hopeful. I told my current manager that I would go full time, well 35 hours, if he'd give me a dollar raise. He said he'd put in for it but it's not likely to happen. He said they're allowed pay scale tops out at $6.50, which is what I make. But the other girl I work with said she makes $7, and she got hired at the same time. Was she lying? He said they base it on years of experience. I have 10 yrs. experience! All I have ever done is cashier and I have been working since I was 14. Maybe I need to include burger king and wendy's on my resume, lol....... So anyway I am hoping that something works out for me. I want to keep James in school over the summer but we can't afford an extra $400 a month if I am not working a real job.

I need to get some medicine for my headache, it HURTS!

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I hope you find something to help out soon! I don't blame you at all for turning down that many hours. Who knows how long they'd try to get you to keep it up.