Saturday, March 04, 2006

Thank God for small miracles

James behaved during class. He got a little silly towards the end but Sat. classes are 45 minutes instead of 30.

We came home, had lunch, took a nap, and then went to the mall. I bought two shirts from Target but nothing else really caught my eye.

My dad bought my sis a new digitak camera, so now I no longer feel guilty about him buying mine. He bought it because she and my other sister are going to Germany in May. I think I have already mentioned that I am completely jealous and maybe even a little mad that I can't go with them. I hate James new job. If he were still at Friday's I would be able to go(since he got 5 wks PTO). As it stands now we might not even be able to take the one week of vacation he does get. We were planning on going to Ohio in May (before germany) but now the district manager has blacked out the next six months, even though James put in for the vacation 3 months ago. Talk about MAD! I hope James can find a new job, I REALLY hate this one.

Enough ranting. Last night I found a cute shower curtain on clearance for $2.50! Target has like 3 aisles of bed/bath clearance stuff!

My mom got her pillows today and LOVES them. I didn't think they'd get there so soon, but am glad they arrived undamaged. Everyone was impressed by them, which makes me happy, lol.

My house is back to being a mess, so I guess I ought to clean now.

No comments: