Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What a weekend

James was so bad at karate on saturday that I didn't even stay for the lesson. I am so tired of his little attitude, but I can only blame myself for allowing the behavior to continue. He had no tv or toys all weekend. Like that's gonna make a difference. He was fine yesterday but we'll see how quickly he relapses.

To top off the awful weekend karate took yet another months payment out. TWO WEEKS after the last payment. I am over it. They are in breach of their own contract. I am beyond being nice about it. Both the nice instructors and the lady doing EFT are going to see the rude side of Bonnie, and believe me, it's not pleasant. I am trying to figure out exactly what to say, so I don't start stammering for words.

---------------
I found the pillow material and finished them and both Darlene's bags. I was the only one cashiering yesterday so I wasn't able to get the initials, but I will today. They are so cute, if only I could remember to bring my camera in from the car!

I have a dentist appt on the 8th and my Dr. appt on the 14th, hopefully both will go well. I have been feeling strange lately, but in a personal (let's not discuss) sort of way. A few different things going on so hopefully not only will she find a reason why we aren't pregnant yet, but also why the other things are happening. Nothing painful, just not normal for me.......

I got up at 7am this morning, which is why I am able to update now, I have 30 minutes to kill!

No comments: