Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

I went to check my bank account this morning, as usual, and noticed it was lower then what I had budgeted. The karate payment came out in full, even though I had a credit and they were only supposed to take the balance due out. The owners are out of town until next week and no one else can or will help me. I just paid those bastards for "parent's night out" and now thanks to them we aren't going anywhere. We honestly don't have any money. Happy fucking Valentine's day right? I was really looking forward to this weekend, especially since J has a three day WE. Now our broke asses will be sitting on the couch staring at the wall.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Hey, where are you???? ;-)

Just dropped by and noticed you hadn't posted in a few days. I hope you guys are doing well!