Friday, February 24, 2006

What a day

After work I took our "magnet" application down to the school board. They don't recommend mailing them in..... I am hoping he gets a spot in either school (we only applied for two) Our first choice was a math and science enrichment school, the second was the health and fitness school.

James had another belt graduation at karate tonight, he's up to Camoflage.

Darlene picked out really cute material for the bags she wanted. I finished the larger one, but left the camera in the car. The finished product is so cute. She really picked out a good print!!!!! I'll take a photo tomorrow morning. It was so nice having lunch with an adult. James was a little nutty (as usual) but we ended up here and once he was in his own home he wasn't as goofy. He was too busy trying to show AJ every toy he owns ;)

I have lost the fabric I was using to make my mom's pillows. It's driving me crazy because I have searched this apartment 10 times, at least, and not found it. I don't remember taking it out of our bedroom (which is where my machine is set up) I am beyond pissed about it. I asked James to look but so far he has ignored my requests.

We have Karate in the morning and I am gonna finish AJ's little tote and then I will once again search for the missing fabric. If I can't find it I will have to buy more so I can finish mom's pillows. If the other turns up I'll use it for the one's James wants. I have a few other errands to run (I bought some books online last night and forgot to put my debit card back in my wallet, talk about a pain in the butt) and I need to go grocery shopping.

I'd love for a day of peace and quiet!

No comments: