Sunday, February 05, 2006

Say Cheese

James is running around with my camera. He loves to take pictures.

Soooo how'd the farmers market trip go???? Well it took me 2.5 hours. I got lost 3 times. James' directions weren't perfect. The last few got the best of me. I turned around and tried again. and again. and again until I ended up at the zoo which is in the complete opposite direction. So as I was on 95 driving home I saw an exit for Beaver Street. I got off and now the peanuts are boiling away. After all that trouble I was not going to come home empty handed. The peanuts have been in the crock pot since last night and are really yummy.

Now it's time to clean up (since I have been working on that damn bag since 8am) and then get ready for football. And I am sooo not wanting to go. Tonight is Grey's Anatomy and I don't have Tivo or DVR. How mad am I? Mad enough that I may back out of going.

No comments: