Monday, February 20, 2006

I love it when

People react the way you expect them to (even if it's insincere)

I was nervous about talking to the Karate owners, because I really like them. I worked up the nerve and She reacted perfectly. She showed frustration that the corporate lady wouldn't help, since it's her job, and the lady should have known what was going on. Then when I got to the part about the bad kids she was sympathetic and even laughed when I said if it happened again I was gonna shake the little jerks (Some people wouldn't have found that funny) So things are fine. I am still mad about the money and I really expected them to play dumb about it. Since she didn't I have gotten over it some.

A friend of James' from school came to a class today. If he signs up James gets a credit for the graduation fee (which I did NOT know) It's pretty expensive, and I am not sure the little boys mom wants to spend that much, when there are other sports and things that are cheaper. We'll see how it pans out. I think the little boy would do REALLY well.

We were really busy at work today. All you crazy sale shoppers!

Now I am starving! I guess I should go eat, and then get the kid ready for bed.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I'm glad things went ok with the people at karate. Its one thing for something like that to happen, but when nobody will do anything about it or sympathize with you that just makes it so much worse.