Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Finally

I called karate at 10:30. I just now got the problem solved. I was not nice to the finance woman. She was being completely ridiculous, or maybe she thought I was that gullible. I know what I paid, what I owe and when it's supposed to be withdrawn. I also know that for NO reason are they allowed to debit my account without my consent, or knowledge for that matter. I feel better now.

Besides that, James is at work and I am stuck at home. Normally I don't mind but I REALLY don't feel like being at home. James is off tomorrow and thursday. we have tons to do. He has an appt to go to and I have the bank test, and then we have to take our car in. I think the gas gauge is screwy again!

*EDIT 8:50pm* Yep Amy I cancled the EFT ("but it has to be in writing mam," like that worked before or something!) I have never had a company fuck it up so badly. I mean how hard is it to set up? NOT VERY for the average person......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the karate stuff worked out. I probably wouldn't let them take payments out of my account at all anymore but instead pay with cash or check on the due date. Hope your time off with James goes well and you get all the things you want to get done, done. :o)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! They should give you a month of Karate for half off. ;) Will you come clean my house now?