Friday, February 10, 2006

I am so glad it's the weekend.

I went grocery shopping after I picked up little J. We had NO food. The last couple of months I haven't really needed to restock my cupboards, which won't need to be done again for awhile.

I made the treat bags and only spent $10. I decided if three different kids bring treat bags none of us need to go overboard.

We haven't decided what we'll do for V-day, but I am positive I don't want anything. I don't need anymore jewelry (I have enough that I don't wear) and I don't want any of the other standard gifts. Perfume? No. Nightgown? Yeah right. Candy? Tryin to lose weight. Besides I'd rather not waste the money. I am going to buy James some cologne because he ran out. There is nothing he loves more then a new bottle of cologne.

Gotta run, James is calling!

No comments: