Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Five

1) When does liking someone a lot become loving that person? I have no idea.
2) Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job? It's called being a housewife. That's the only thing I'd ever do for free, since I can't get paid for it. I'm broke I can't afford to volunteer, no matter how much I might love to do something. And if it ever comes to the point where I'm not broke then I'd be too worried about keeping the money.
3) What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort? I am very pessimistic. I lack the ability to find encouragement in anyone.
4) Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist? Fate exists.
5) What's the kindest thing that anyone has ever done for you? Oh hell. A lot of people have done really nice things for me. And each act of extreme kindness I value just as much as the next. But yesterday morning it started to rain while James and I were walking across the post office parking lot, a kind lady shared her umbrella with us, that was pretty damn nice of her!

No comments: