Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm sweaty and gross

I just got done washing the car. I think I should do it as weekly exercise. I only had to pay to vacuum (the apt. has a car wash area) so I spent $1.50. SWEEEET

I went to the bank and the woman was so helpful. But as soon as she saw my Gulport MS drivers license she got that sympathetic look. She did ask if we moved here because of the hurricane and of course I told her no. We got to chatting as she opened the new account and fixed the savings. I was right the savings was coded wrong and she even refunded the fees ($12.71, that's a lot of fees for one quarter) As we were finishing up she asked me if I was working anywhere because she thought I would fit right in. I guess I don't have to be to worried about the interview process now, lol. Too bad it won't be her!

We have to leave for Karate in 30 minutes and I am a mess. Guess I should go fix my hair and wash my face.

No comments: