Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm off today

I had plans to start tanning, but I am not sure if that'll happen today.

I am working on the pillows for mom. James likes the material and wants me to use it in our bedroom. I like it too, but I was planning on doing the room in sky blues, since our furniture is dark. (as you know I love blue and brown together) He isn't too keen on it, so I am not sure what I'll do. I think I may make two sets, since I am just making throw pillows and new cases for our sleeping pillows. I have a duvet cover so I won't need to change the rest of the linens.




I have to buy Little J some new shoes. We went outside and he stepped in dog poop. I am sure you all remember my rants about bastards that don't pick up after their pets. I was livid, but there isn't much you can do about it. So anyway. I don't mess around with shitty shoes. I don't care how much you scrape unless you throw them in the washer you can't get it all. This morning I was checking his size and noticed his toes were getting tight, so I don't feel as wasteful as I did for just buying shoes to get rid of the crap. I can't believe he needs new shoes already. I bought his current pair about 6 months ago!

I am also cleaning out the car today. It's an awful mess. I'm even gonna vacum and wash it!

I tried to open a new checking acct. on line, but it kept telling me my "primary citizenship" was incorrect. Whatever that means because it's info they pull from my other account (nothing I entered) I can't change anything online so now I am gonna have to go to the bank. I hate going to the bank, but I guess it's a good thing, since they pulled service fees from little J's savings, and since he's under 18 they aren't supposed to. I can only assume the officer who opened the account labeled it incorrectly.

And that's all for me!

No comments: