Friday, February 10, 2006

1.) Do you believe in God or a higher power? Yes
2.) Are good and evil just concepts, or real powers in the universe? I believe in Karma.
3.) What is your view on forgiveness? I can forgive, but never forget.
4.) Do organized religions do more harm than good? depends on who's preaching. I don't choose to participate but I'd never tell someone they were wrong for going.
5.) If you had a day to spend playing God, what would you do? I'd help people. Sounds silly but everyone needs something. If everyone could have just one item on their wish list I'd be happy. Then I would take a stroll through Heaven and visit everyone I have lost.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Sounds like we share alot of the same beliefs on this subject. And I didn't think your answer to #5 was silly at all. If more people would be concerned with helping others then the world would be such a better place.