Friday, February 03, 2006

It might be too good to be true

I received a listing for a house not far from where we are now and it's only $120,000. Since pictures are always deceiving I have no idea what to expect. The one I saw yesterday was SOOOO cute in the pic and then it was horrible. With this one being so cheap I have to wonder about the condition and the neighborhood. Since I really have to let the complex know what we're going to do I put in a call and an email to our RE agent, but so far I haven't been able to get in touch with her, which is strange. Maybe it wasn't meant to be ;)

In other news I have been experiencing really bad acne the last couple of months. I didn't have an acne my problem in my teens and then I was on ortho tri-cyclen, which is supposed to help acne problems. I wonder if it's my body adjusting to the lack of my BC? Or if I am just an oily dirtpuss. I have tried OTC stuff, ummm oxy and clearasil but it didn't work as well as I wanted, or maybe I didn't use it as often as I should. I bought clean and clear acne face wash and lotion. I am hoping the combo of acne med will help. I was previously using bodywash on my face and sauve lotion (hmmm could that be the culprit?)

James took a three day weekend for the wk end after Valentine's. Karate is having a parents night out from 8pm-12 on friday so we're gonna send james. It doesn't cost anymore then paying a sitter. We're gonna go out to eat and probably see a movie (I HATE going to the movie theater so I better come up with something else)

Little James has his school party on the 14th and he asked me to sign up for treat bags (oh the hell of treat bags) I am not being fancy this time around. It's all gonna be store bought and un-creative. What besides candy can I put in them. Most of the valentine goodies I have seen are aimed toward girls......

I have dishes to do. I forgot to turn on the dishwasher yesterday so they piled up last night after dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do end up seeing a movie, let me just tell you to please not waste your money on Big Momma's House 2..It completely sucked. The worst, and so expensive 1 hour and 40 minutes I've endured in a long time. It just drug on and on, and could have been shortened to 30 minutes to contain all of the funny parts. We were looking for a good comedy, and struck out.

GypseeMommy said...

Did you ever get a chance to see the doctor and ask about PCOS? Acne is one of the most common symptoms, so you might want to mention it when you go. I just happened to mention it to my gyn. in reference to wishing I could take BCP cause that helped my acne alot and thats part of what made him do the labs to diagnose me.

As for the house situation, that is such a frusterating process. There is so much to took at and they can be very decieving. I hope you guys have some better luck soon!