Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sooo

I have been really pissed off the last couple of days. James did his best to lift my mood but the fact that I had no control over the karate problem was really eating at me. And now what do I say come Monday when they get back. How do I relate just how pissed I was without alienating them or cursing them out?

In the end James decided we wouldn't pay one of the bills and still go out. I wasn't happy about that but at least we got to go. I needed a new top and found a $60 sweater for $6 on the clearance rack at Lane Bryant. I felt pretty good about my appearance and actually had a smile on my face. We decided to go to one of my favorites restaurants since we haven't been there in awhile. Things started off ok, our waitress was cute but as her section filled up (4 tables) she got less cute. I won't go into detail but she forgot some things anf then we sent our entrees back twice and they still came out bad (we have never had a problem before) The manager pretty much brushed us off after initial contact so by the time our second entrees came out bad we were livid. She acted like it was no big deal and couldn't wait to get us out the door. We left and by this time I wasn't even hungry. We had wasted two hours and I was one unhappy girl. James was starving so we decided to go somewhere by the beach (closer to karate) We ended up at Bonefish Grill, it was our first time there and I loved it, even though I don't eat seafood. Our waiter was awesome and James' entree was delicious. He had salmon and I had a salad and a raspberry martini. The moment we walked in the door our mood changed and I am thankful for that. I am still pissed about the other restaurant but I will call the GM on monday. I don't want anything for free but I do want them to know how unconcerned and rude that manager was.

Friday morning we toured another school and then went and looked at a few used cars. We didn't find anything James thought was worth buying so we are still looking but unsure when we'll get another car.

Today I worked one of the free kids classes at Joann's (with little james) and then we played outside. The boys practiced bike riding and I fed the ducks. It started off just a few and ended up about 50. (I got a little nervous they might attack me, lol) Then we went to the park. The boys played Basketball for awhile then we headed over to the playground.

Now we're back at home. I want to go shopping but don't really have the money. We all need new summer clothes. Little James just needed a few shirts, so I got some from target. But James and I can't buy $4 t-shirts ;) Who knows what we'll do. I think I may buy a shirt each payday. We'll see how that goes......

I got my period again so I made a dr's appt. I plan on taking the info I have gotten from Jamie and Brandee and telling her I want to start testing now. I have already wasted a year. I don't want to waste anymore time......

Other that that this weekend has been great.

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

I'm sorry you had such a tough night at the restaurant. That pisses me off so bad when even the manager blows you off that way. I would definitely call about it!

I'm glad that you are taking your concerns to the doctor. Like I said before, it may be nothing at all. But if its PCOS, then its amazing how differant you feel when its under control. Hopefully the doctor can give you some answers and solutions either way though.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing I despise more then poor customer service. Especially from someone in upper management. There is just no excuse for that. I'm glad you did end up someplace that made your mood better, and the food was good.
I am sorry your period showed. I think you've got the right idea persuing further testing. The good thing is (if you can consider it good) that you have a year of TTC under your belt. So the testing hopefully will give you some answers. I pray you dont have PCOS. Answers are good, but I wouldnt wish PCOS on anyone. Hang in there hun, Im always here! (I missed you the last few days, was starting to get concerned that you werent updating, then I read back that your hubby was off and figured out where you were lol)