Monday, February 06, 2006

There's a thief

James' good watch is missing. The last time we remember seeing it was before the maintenance guys came and fixed the water heater (while I was not home.) Since he doesn't wear it to work he hadn't noticed until last night. He tore the house apart and is really pissed off. I am in shock that it can't be found. There are only so many places it could be. I cleaned and still didn't find it. Long story short he thinks the maintenance guys took it. I just wanna know where it went.

Speaking of maintenance guys. One of em came to fix my kitchen drawer and he creeped me out, just by asking me my name, and then asking what I was doing (making a bag) I don't want to make idle chit chat. Fix my drawer and get the hell outta here you weirdo. (he's one of the two suspect's is the missing watch case)

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

I just hate when the maintenance people are creepy like that. As if you are comfy with strange men coming into your house like that anyway, but its even worse when they are wierdo's. We've been pretty lucky here. They're all dumb asses, but not creepy, LOL.