Friday, April 21, 2006

YAY!

When I got to work this morning they had 5 cashiers scheduled. Reasons why this is insane.... 1. I have worked the last couple weeks with just 2 cashiers. 2. They need to cut hours by a lot. I told my supervisor I'd go home whenever he was ready. He was surprised I wanted to go but said I didn't even have to clock in! YES! So I went and got my hair cut, had a quiet lunch at Panera and then got my grocery shopping done, all while Little J was at school.

I have been unsuccessful finding the damn nap mats so I am going to make one. All it's made of is plastic covered foam. I may not be able to do the plastic cover but I can make a cotton one. I've got it all planned out. It'll actually be cheaper then buying one (by $2) but I'd pay for the convenience right about now. At least I didn't wait until Sunday night to try to find one, lol.

I am going to run to Joann's to by the material and some fiber fill for little J's travel pillow. His is flat but new ones cost $4. I can fluff it up with new fill for $1. Gosh I am cheap........ ;)

2 comments:

CJ said...

I have TWO of those mats, if you want one, I can send it to you!

GypseeMommy said...

I'm cheap too, so don't feel bad, LOL.