Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I don't mean to complain but.....

I feel like crap. I'm light headed, have a headache and I can't breathe. The Tylenol cold doesn't work at all, so much for the name brands.

Anyway, here's my list of gripes.

1. The A/C is not working on J's car. We have only had it for 8 days. There is a small warranty, which requires we only pay half but still I don't wanna pay anything. The Service manager said he doesn't want to promise us anything (not charging us to fix it) and he said it sounds like a blown fuse. James checked and sure enough there is a fuse out. He went to Autozone to see if they have what he needs. I am hoping it doesn't cost a fortune, since we really DON'T have extra money right now.

2. Why do people feel the need to comment every single fucking time I take Little J somewhere in his karate uniform. You know how old that shit gets? I just wanna scream, "look bitch, I don't feel well and all I want is a gallon of milk, I don't want to stand here and be all smiley chatty with you and neither does my son" Instead I smiled, but ignored, and kept walking. The woman looked at me like I was being rude, which I sorta was, but come on, I am trying to teach my son about crazy ass strangers, sort of like you.......

3. J's car has a Bose stereo system. Can you imagine how loud his bass is? So mix that with a pounding headache and I was seething. There's nothing I could have said because his new standard reply is (in total exasperation) "it's MY car." Maybe he would have been more considerate since I had a headache but I wasn't willing to argue my point.

That's all. Other then these things I am a happy camper.


OMG How could I have forgotten the most important thing?

Little J had yet another karate graduation. He is now a green belt. Which is 5/10. Real graduation is Friday night, but J has been getting off at 8 or later, so we did a private one. Besides they are having it with another school and they are mixing the little "tigers" with the older "juniors" which makes for a painfully long evening, and I just couldn't imagine dealing with it!

No comments: