Sunday, April 09, 2006

Birds are chirping

It was in the 90's yesterday but it stormed last night. Today is cloudy and cool, but the birds are still chirping and the breeze is fabulous. I opened all the windows to let some fresh air in. It's been a couple of weeks since it was cool enough to do so.

I am currently cleaning the bathrooms. I use bleach most of the time so it's nice that I can let the fumes out. I have some laundry going and a load of dishes to empty. I really shouldn't let it pile up until Sunday......

I am hoping to hear from the bank tomorrow. Not that they'd have the results from the test but at least they could actually offer me the job. Oh to have a real job. I am so excited. Nervous, but excited. We'll actually be able to afford two cars and put money into the "buy a house" account. Talk about doing a happy dance!

No comments: